|Mirror [#1]||Codex: Death Guard.pdf||48,718 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Codex: Death Guard.pdf||21,537 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Codex: Death Guard.pdf||47,402 KB/Sec|
This digital edition is supplied as an ePub3 file. It is a complete and unabridged version in a full-colour, fixed-layout format, which can be conveniently viewed on your phone or tablet with quick-link contents allowing you to jump instantly to the section you want to read. You’ll need an ePub3 reader app to take advantage of this – see our recommendations, which feature bookmarking abilities, here.
The Death Guard are the Traitor Legion most favoured by Nurgle. Utterly devoted to spreading the Plague God’s hideous diseases across realspace, they are living plague vectors whose bloated bodies and rusted war engines boast grotesque resilience and firepower. They are a walking pestilence, a living plague of destruction and horror. Their heavy tread heralds the end of hope, and the damnation of all who oppose them. Their touch withers all, and spreads seething corruption that swallows worlds. They are the sons of Mortarion, the chosen of Nurgle; fear them , and despair.
Codex: Death Guard contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Death Guard collectors. Within, you’ll find:
- The Wages of Heresy: a detailed history of the Death Guard’s descent into absolute filth and corruption, driven into a grotesque damnation by the cold ambition of Mortarion, and a description of their homeworld and their enormous, rotting Plague Fleets;
- The organisation of the Death Guard: a surprisingly organised and coherent Legion, for all the rot and bloat, with 7 Plague Companies at the head of a vast and diverse force;
- The Chronicle of Virulence: a timeline of the Death Guard’s ten-thousand-year war of sickness waged against the servants of the false Emperor, with an annotated map showing key war zones;
- Heraldry and colour schemes for a variety of vectoriums and warbands;
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Death Guard army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, depicting the colour schemes of the Death Guard expertly painted by the ‘Eavy Metal team.
Everything you need to get a Death Guard army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 33 datasheets containing rules for every Death Guard unit;
- Army abilities reflecting the Death Guard’s methods of war;
- Gifts of the Plague God: wargear both ranged and close-combat used by the Death Guard;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Scions of Mortarion: rules for Battle-forged armies:
- 6 unique Warlord Traits,
- 14 unique Stratagems (with a focus on the psychic might of this army),
- the Relics of Decay (6 rare artefacts unique to the Death Guard),
- the unique Contagion psychic discipline, available to all Death Guard psykers;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.