|Mirror [#1]||The Art of Lying: A Moral Guide on How to Properly Lie, Cheat, Deceive, and Manipulate.pdf||47,353 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||The Art of Lying: A Moral Guide on How to Properly Lie, Cheat, Deceive, and Manipulate.pdf||35,998 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||The Art of Lying: A Moral Guide on How to Properly Lie, Cheat, Deceive, and Manipulate.pdf||48,762 KB/Sec|
Get what you WANT in life! DESTROY competition! Get AHEAD of the game!
Everyone lies. Learn to do it the right way.
Why get your juices flowing on things like honesty, integrity, and authentic, non-superficial relationships when you can lie and cheat your way through all of it and have a great chance of freedom, gratification, and chance for moral or immoral success?
This game-changing guide is for aspiring con-artists who want to shake-up their routine and embrace a powerful new approach to hoodwinking, swindling, fooling, double-crossing, rooking, wheedling, coaxing, and above all sweet-talking your way into anything. Are you ready to LIE?
You will learn:
• Proper body language when lying.
• Befriending the correct people/targets.
• Learning to be better than Robin Hood himself!
• Building genuine trust and rapport within targets.
• Developing the image of an honest man/woman.
• Covering your bum-bum!
• Overcoming guilty feelings.
• And much more! Click on “Look Inside” to Learn More!